Curriculum and Outreach Coordinator
CURRICULUM and OUTREACH COORDINATOR
The Trustees of the Des Moines Electrical Apprenticeship Training Trust announce the addition of a full-time position.
The successful candidate will:
This is a salaried position of 40+ hours per week. Candidates must be willing to work evenings and some Saturdays, including some over-night travel. The wage and benefit package includes full medical, dental and vision insurance, National Electrical Benefit Fund (NEBF) pension and local retirement plan. Fringe benefits include two weeks of paid time off and paid holidays. Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for the development of apprentice training schedules
• Assist in the development and/or selection of apprentice courseware and labs
• Assist in the outreach and recruitment efforts of the apprenticeship
• Provide information to high schools, community groups and other interested parties about the apprenticeship programs
• Instruct apprentice and journey-level classes as assigned
• Present to a variety of groups about the trade and apprenticeship
• Develop and maintain the apprenticeship social media presence
• Substitute for instructors as needed
• Maintain apprentice and journey-level training records
• Other duties as needed
Interested candidates should submit a resume and letter of introduction to:
Director of Training
Des Moines Electrical Apprenticeship
10700 Justin Dr.
Urbandale, Iowa 50322
The deadline to submit a resume and letter of introduction is April 26, 2023.
All questions should be directed to the Training Director’s office via email to email@example.com
The Des Moines Electrical Apprenticeship is an equal-opportunity employer.
Page Last Updated: Mar 76, 2023 (07:23:40)