Submit Documents
Updated On: Mar 22, 2024

Submitting your qualifying documentation: 

You must email, or have the following information emailed to

  • You will need to send us a copy of your valid driver’s license.
  • You will need to have your former school send us an official copy of your high school transcripts.
  • And, you will need to provide evidence of your High School Diploma, a High School Equivalency Diploma (HiSET), a General Education Diploma (GED), or a letter from a high school counselor stating you are on track to graduate at the end of the current school year. 

If you do not meet one or more of these qualifications, do not worry.  We are here to help! We have other methods to qualify.  Contact us to find out more about the options you have to qualify. 

  • Des Moines Electrical Apprenticeship

    Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

  • Top of Page image